Proxy Authentication error 407

Jan 10, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Hi again,
When using a ArcBruTile (0.3.5 + ArcGIS 9.3) TMS service behind a company proxy, we get an error: "The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required."

Digging around previous discussion and issue topics, I find this has been reported before and find that a patch was applied which should have resolved the issue?

Is there any further config required in 0.3.5 to address a proxy issue? Would I need to modify the source code to accept something specific to our environment and recompile?

Thanks,
Jason
Jan 10, 2014 at 4:35 PM
If I set the proxy server via ArcCatalog - as described here: http://webhelp.esri.com/arcgisserver/9.2/java/manager/administration/use_proxy_server.htm - would ArcBruTile be able to use the settings to make make authenticated requests?
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014 at 7:31 PM
when do you get the proxy error? I assume on pressing the 'Add provider...' button after 'Add TMS service...'?
Jan 21, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Hi,
Sorry for delay in replying - yes, we get that error message as soon as we enter the "Name" and "Url" and then click on "Add provider".

Full message:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication required."
Coordinator
Jan 21, 2014 at 11:59 AM
ok that is fixed in next release